Server/Culinary Assistant – Part Time
IT’S HEATING UP AT EBENEZER!
Ebenezer is celebrating our 100th year in business and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate! Come grow with us!
Do you want to join an amazing team where you feel appreciated that offers great pay and benefits? We are looking for a skilled Culinary Assistant/Server to join our team of outstanding staff!
The Trails of Orono is looking for a Culinary Assistant/Server to join their team! This beautiful senior community located in Orono offers Assisted Living and Memory Care. You will have the opportunity to be part of the team that is creating an extraordinary senior living experience for those that call Trails of Orono home. THIS IS THE PERFECT (FIRST) JOB FOR A STUDENT!
This position is 4-7pm 2 days a week and every other weekend 11am – 7pm.
- Ensuring that meals are served and presented in accordance with applicable regulations and customer expectations
- Working with the Culinary Team to provide best customer dining experience
- Shiftwork: i.e. dishes, cleaning dining room
Qualifications: Applicant requirements include good customer service skills, teamwork, and a positive attitude.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Minnesota Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Amazing Benefits!
- When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
- Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
- Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
- A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
- An emphasis on work/life balance
- Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
If you possess these qualifications and share in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion and Innovation we’d love to speak with you!