Caretaker – Weekends
Golden Valley, MN
IT’S TIME TO SPRING INTO YOUR NEXT JOB!
Ebenezer is celebrating our 100th year in business and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate! Come grow with us! We
Weekend Caretaker position (Fri 5pm – Sun 8pm)
Ebenezer Management Services, a leader in the cooperative industry, is seeking a qualified caretaker for a 118 unit senior cooperative in Golden Valley.
- Maintaining appearance of exterior and interior common areas
- Maintaining safety of exterior and interior common areas
- Maintaining equipment supplies
- Valid Drivers License and reliable transportation
- Knowledge of cleaning, operations and basic grounds maintenance
- Living on property site and carrying cell phone required for after hours emergencies
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Minnesota Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Amazing Benefits!
- When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
- Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
- Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
- A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
- An emphasis on work/life balance
- Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
If you possess these qualifications and share in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion and Innovation we’d love to speak with you!