Housekeeping – Part Time Days
Lake Elmo, MN
For 100 years Ebenezer has been our passion and now we want it to be yours!
Do you want to join an amazing team where you feel appreciated that offers great pay and benefits? We are looking for a skilled Housekeeper to join our team of outstanding staff!
Arbor Glen Senior Living, a beautiful new community opening soon and located in Lake Elmo is looking for someone who believes in enriching the lives of others.
This opportunity is part time day opportunity which will include weekends. Hours will increase as census increases.
- Cleaning of residents apartments
- Assisting with residents laundry
- Assisting in the dining room as needed.
Qualifications: previous experience in housekeeping in a similar environment preferred.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Minnesota Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Amazing Benefits!
- When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
- Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
- Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
- A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
- An emphasis on work/life balance
- Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
WHEN YOU COME TO WORK AT EBENEZER, WE PROMISE TO SUPPORT YOUR GROWTH, HONOR YOUR STRENGTHS, AND EMPOWER YOU TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF OTHERS.